Monday, November 18, 2019

They saay their life is sectret and they tell everyone?



http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/voices/im-a-queer-woman-dating-a-trans-man-%e2%80%94-and-no-one-knows/ar-AAFhwHc?ocid=ientp


I'm a queer woman partnered with a transgender man, but everyone assumes we're a heterosexual couple. On the surface, we’re the quintessential Brooklyn duo: We have tasteful tattoos and piercings, we shop at food co-ops, we attend spin class together, and we’re creative yet gainfully employed. But while this relationship afforded me the privilege of banal nonconformity, I lost a piece of myself when I got together with my once-gym buddy, James. As our relationship deepened, my queerness became camouflaged to the outside world.

Aaaaa it's your deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment