Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Where have I been? Virus almost got me.

 

No I have not been hanging with the new maid.   I have been in and out of doctor's offices,  hospitals,   and bed.    I had one week where I didn't sleep.   I almost lost it from no sleep.   I'm 57 years old.  It was not a treat to get this crap.    I am still fighting to get my lungs cleaned up and dry.   Worse side effect I had?    Brain Fog.   You can not focus on anything.   Simple tasks seem so hard.   You are so dam beat.  Still have trouble staying on an easy job.   Could not mow the yard right now if it wasn't covered under snow.    Worse thing with brain problems,  telling what was real or not.   For real.  I question if everything I think happened was real.   O and there is no new maid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment